On the lighter side for today: a few jokes about neutrinos and time traveling. Feel free to contribute more, if you know any.
* We don’t allow faster than light neutrinos in here, said the bartender. A neutrino walks into a bar.
* Neutrino. Who’s there? Knock knock.
* A. To prove particles can travel faster than light Q. Why did the neutrino cross the road?
* Seen outside the CERN Lab: A seminar on time travel will be held two weeks ago.
* Want to hear a joke about neutrinos? It’d probably go straight through you.